June 04, 2008

Cut Sick is fucking SICK

Well...a bad day turns into a awesome evening. I manage to play my first gig with Robo Murphy, along with several first time performance such as Bakar Diri, Fed Up With Lies, and the new line up for All Heroes Are Assholes (in which i used to play bass there), opening up for thrashcore band from Melbourne...pretty awesome performance they add up to the list. Raincoat's drummer also was replaced by Chino FxA (my homeboy from my other band), due to the fact that the drummer had an incident.
Wish i could take more pictures but i was too wasted to take pictures, though i manage to get few of them, and the rest i just keep it in my folders. Mad props to Ega for organizing this awesome gig.

Cut Sick tee
Ega
the locals
Robo Murphy
Zudas Krust

Fed Up With LiesCUT SICK








Raincoat

2 comments:

UNCLE G said...

im still kicking my self for not going to that show!

All Year Summer said...

aca.. what are you looking at??